East Park Canoe House – Temple University Rowing
Complete restoration of a 1888 City of Philadelphia owned facility. Work included demolition, cast in place concrete replacement, masonry restoration, new masonry walls, stucco restoration, steel beams and deck, rough carpentry structural replacement, finish carpentry, new terracotta tile roof, install new flat roof, install new insulation, restore historic windows, doors and roof brackets, new drywall and plaster, new paint and coatings, install new skylights, install, install ceramic tile new electrical and mechanical systems
City of Philadelphia
This renovation won a preservation award.